Notre Dame’s Med school, Sydney, is really a leading cause of this sort of profession around australia. Our mission would be to develop and train excellent, caring and ethical doctors. We aim to provide excellence in medical education, research and scholarship shipped poor Catholic belief and values, based for human existence, dignity and social justice.
- use of excellent facilities in the Darlinghurst campus including simulated wards, and consultation suites
- gaining knowledge from involving academics who're experts within their fields
- possibilities to accomplish positions at seven clinical schools situated in Sydney and Melbourne – and three schools situated in rural NSW and Victoria
- a little group and problem based learning approach and
- support and coaching all the way.
Your Notre Dame medical degree, grounded in excellent practical, ethical and communication training, will equip you to become valuable person in this sort of profession, having a strong feeling of vocation.